Credit Union Foundation of the Dakotas Summer Raffle
Looking for some extra cash this summer? How about that vacation you’ve been waiting for all winter long? Try your luck while making a difference in the Dakotas with the second annual Credit Union Foundation of the Dakotas Summer Raffle!
When? Tickets can be purchased June 4-July 31. The more you purchase, your increased chances to win!
How? Tickets are $5 each or five for $20. Tickets can be purchased at your credit union or from anyone selling tickets! Please have the participating credit union mail all ticket sales to Credit Union Association of the Dakotas; 2005 N Kavaney Dr.; Bismarck, ND 58501 before July 31. Checks can be made payable to NCUF-CUFD.
Who? Anyone can purchase a ticket. The drawing will be held on August 7 at 3:00 p.m. CDT Names will be displayed at http://www.cuad.coop/Education/CreditUnionFoundation.aspx.
What? The Grand Prize winner will receive $1,000 as a Cash Give-Away. There will be 2-$500 Prize winners 2 - $100 Prize winners and 6 - $50 Prize winners. Purchase of tickets is not tax deductible and receipts will not be provided for the purchase of raffle tickets. Individual winners are responsible for paying taxes on prizes and will receive a 1099.
Why? By taking a chance, you will be making a difference to many organizations that provide financial literacy services and disaster aid across the Dakotas. Past Foundation Recipients Include
· Funding of Junior Achievement programs throughout the states
· Lutheran Social Services financial literacy program on the Lower Bruelle reservation
· Minot Financial $martz Program
· Volunteers of Americas in the Dakotas
· 2011 North Dakota Floods
· Bucyrus Fire
· 2013 Blizzard to support SD Cattlemen.For more information on the Credit Union Foundation of the Dakotas please contact Amy Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org .